stuff to lend, stuff to sell

We have stuff that we need to get rid of, temporarily or permanently. Here is a big list. If you want to borrow, buy or just get some of this stuff, let us know.

Things to Lend Out While in CR

* sewing machine
* typewriter
* tools
* non-gas non-electric plain old push lawnmower
* gas grill
* guitars
* bouzouki
* cats
* plants
* queen sized bed & normal sized futon that folds couchlike
* various other furniture

We are selling my green 2001 Toyota Corolla with 70k miles. It gets mid 30s mpg all of the time and if you are a hypermiler, you can probably get more, but I'm still learning. Blue book is $5500 and it comes with a cd player and good speakers up front. I've also got snows for it, but I might just sell them.

The couch needs to go, but I'll probably just freecycle it. I've also got a broken electric bass (just the electric parts are broke) and a broken mandolin (not remembering what's up with it, but it might be neck related).

0 comments: