masaje

jordan is officially my favorite boyfriend for today. she got me a massage scheduled for today, deep tissue, hour and a half, and now I will be detoxing for a little while and hopefully remembering to slow down for at least a day. that's the hope anyway. i also love the local yoga studio where i got my massage because they offer teachers special prices. what's not to love about a yoga studio that knows how to spread the love around?
additionally, my 7/8 class is officially amazing. they're cute and sweet and funny and willing to play any game i've thrown at them so far. i know it probably won't last forever, but right now, they're my heart's delight. plus, the rules they have for our class include "chew slowly" which i'm letting them have as a fourth rule when i normally try to keep it to three. the framing question was: what do you need to learn well? they decided that not only did they need their senses, they also needed creativity, freedom/free-time, food, you get the picture. so chew slowly came from the connection between food, senses and freeness. it was really just so good i had to keep it. that's all for tonight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Annie and Jordan!

Thanks for sharing your stories! It's been fun to hear about your travels to date. My favorite so far... the "love shack!" Jordan- you had me crying! Good stuff! In a close second comes the "paring knife." Enough said I think.

It sounds like CR is the best place to teach in the world... I hope it stays that way for you, Annie!

Hugs from Duluth! Lindsey